Yep, this is yet another Disney post. I've been trying to write so many posts in such a short amount of time, and this is something easy to do. I hope you're not getting annoyed with them. This one is going to be some of my top favorite outfits. I'm not a fashion person. I could care less what a person is wearing, and I hate wearing anything other than jeans and t-shirts. Still, occasionally I think a particular outfit looks pretty. These are just some outfits from Disney movies that stick out to me.
1. Belle's blue dress. Belle's my favorite Disney princess, and when I think of her I always picture her in this dress first. Am I the only one? People seem to usually think of her yellow dress first.
2. Belle's yellow dress. Yep, Belle again. I absolutely hate the color yellow, but I love this dress. (And it's not just because Belle's my favorite princess...or maybe it is... Who knows.)
3. Pocahontas' outfit. This probably wouldn't make many people's list because it's just a Native American outfit. However, I love learning about Native American cultures, so I love her outfit.
3. Cinderella's ball gown. I had to include this dress. How could I not?
5. Mickey Mouse's outfit. I needed one more, and somehow I thought of Mickey. I decided to include it. I need a guy outfit on here anyway, and his outfit is definitely a very iconic Disney outfit.
What are your favorite Disney outfits?