I try to be a positive person, but whenever I get stressed out (such as at the end of semesters like this one), I tend to get really negative. I try to avoid it, but you just have those days where you have to let it out, you know?
With that in mind, here's a list of five things I find annoying right now:
1. That identity theft is a thing (and that I'm currently having to deal with it).
2. Those times when people don't tell you that they need you to do something until the very last minute and then just expect you to do it no matter how much work you already have.
3. Not getting enough sleep for it to be healthy (Why, yes, I am staying up right now partially just to write this.)
4. The weather not making up its mind about what temperature it wants to be.
5. Having too much work to even fit it all into the amount of time that exists.
There we go. Hopefully that got something out of my system. If nothing else, at least tomorrow's Friday.