A while back I did a post of my favorite places that included both places I've been to and places I want to go to. This post is a bit different. This is a list of the six places I want to visit the most. I hope to travel a lot in the future, so this definitely isn't a complete list of places I want to visit. This is just some of the places I most want to visit.
1. Los Angeles, CA. I've wanted to go since I was a little kid, but my family always goes on vacations in the eastern half of the United States. For a while I considered going to college in LA, but right now, I don't think that's going to happen since it's not my top choices. I definitely want to visit at some point. It just seems like a city that I would love.
2. United Kingdom. It's not that hard to figure out the first thing that made me want to visit the UK: Harry Potter. Even though Harry Potter was the start of it, I've since learned a lot more about Britain, and I want to visit it for a lot of reasons. I wouldn't turn down visiting anywhere in the country, but I really want to go to London and Edinburgh.
3. Japan. I've started to be a lot more interested in Japanese culture much more recently. It probably started somewhere in the past three years. I'm actually considering teaching English in Japan after college.
4. South Korea. I got interested in Korean culture sometime after I got interested in Japanese culture. I'm also considering teaching English in South Korea instead of Japan, but Japan's still my first choice. (Unless my friend Ji is successful in convincing me to go to Korea instead. They are going to be hosting the Olympics in the future...)
5. New Zealand. In eighth grade we had an assignment to do a travel brochure for any place we chose. I just randomly choose Auckland, New Zealand. Over the course of working on the brochure, I found all of this awesome stuff to do in Auckland, and I started to really want to go. Plus, it's absolutely beautiful.
6. Australia. My AP biology teacher last year showed us video from her trip to Australia and New Zealand last year, and she had some cool stories. It would be awesome to see the Great Barrier Reef.
This is just a small list of places I want to visit. Honestly, I don't think I'd turn down seeing any part of the world. What places do you most want to visit.